fredag 6 maj 2011

KB-muscle Re-visited - Good News

Jon:
We're on our last moth in Bcn so I wanted to put some more itensity into my training and perhaps re-live some memories. Incipit Geoff Neupert's kettlebell complexes in Kettlebell Muscle. Last time I did half the program - 6 weeks - with double 20s. Then I got bored and the 20s were stolen so no more KB-muscle. Now I'm through first weeks with double 24s and it feels great. It basically feels the same as it did with double 20s 6 months ago. It's heavy but not at all too heavy. I don't care too much about Neupert's prescribed rest period between sets. Generally I have rested about 3 min., sometimes a bit longer. During hard day I have to put the bell down in the last sets before the last squats but apart from that I do it as prescribed. I don't think I will stay with it for the whole 12 weeks but I'm planning to do it for the rest of the month....if it still feels good.
Anyway, I can do something today that I could not do 6 months ago. Getting stronger. Happy.
Here is a video of the last set:

2 kommentarer:

  1. Starkt jobbat Jon! Kul att det går framåt.

    Mvh

    Landhammar

    SvaraRadera
  2. Landhammar:
    Tack. Blev väldigt nöjd med att kunna köra 24or. Det är framförallt pressarna som gått rejält framåt.
    Jon

    SvaraRadera