onsdag 27 oktober 2010

You've been volleyed!

Anna:
Ever since we first started talking about moving to Barcelona I've had the dream that we would start playing beachvolleyball. A couple of days ago I talked Jon into buying us a ball. Here's some documentation from our first practice.







I reckon that in beachvolley one must be an extremely good team player and that one must never ever let oneself be annoyed with the partner if he or she makes a mistake. Guess things like that becomes extra important as there are only two of you in the team. Unfortunately I'm an impatient bitch so I guess we're not gonna be champions anytime soon but we had a lot of fun practicing.

This kind of non-quantifiable training is something I'm really embracing at the moment. Training can be so much more than counting reps, seconds or kilos and I think it would do many of us good to stop counting and start playing.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar