måndag 18 oktober 2010

Dancing, swinging, punching

Anna:
Went to my first danceclass in years today. Contemporary at PlanD. I feel like I've been hit by a car, trying to keep up with the group who were far more advanced than I am and who had beeen dancing together for months. But it was all I had hoped for and more! I realise my body needs some time to adjust to the contemporary movements. My gosh, my back is so straight you'd think I have a hanger shoved up my a*se and my hands look like the hands of a bloody showgirl. Aaaargh, that's not contemporary! Not even ballet I'm afraid.

But I'm loving it, it been so long since I was moving in those kind of patterns. Pole has been so trickfocused for me lately so to really get back to dancing feels like its just what I need. And want! Plus I think it's going to give so much more to the dancing on the pole. So from now on I think there'll be the danceclasses in the morning and kettlebells in the afternoons. And sprinting on the beach the rest of the time. Ha ha. Now off to a boxing-class, first one since we came. Let's see what the Barcelonians have up their sleeve.

1 kommentar:

  1. Contemporary or not, your broomstick-up-the-ass-kind-of-straight back is poetry in the form of anatomy. Wear it with pride, kid.
    Och krya på dig om du inte redan har!

    SvaraRadera