måndag 18 oktober 2010

For whom the bell tolls

Jon:
First day of kettlebell practice for a long time. Started out light doing the basic moves, first with the 12, then with the 16 and finally with the 20. It felt good but a bit akward. Like I really had to think about what I was doing, consciously anticipating shifts in balance and weight distribution.
Decided to go for first day of Kettlebell Muscle anyway. Well. What can I say? "It's been a long time since." "Too much wine lately" "Not used to the floor/air/surroundings" "Tired from trying to learn spanish." Knock! Knock!! They all sound hollow, don't they?
Well how about this one?: "Not strong enough yet !"
So pretty quickly I scaled it down from 5 reps to 3. I will stay with that for this week. Go up to 4 next week and in two weeks 5 will hopefully be ready for the first week of the program.
I'm going to take "before and after pictures" to document this program and see what happens. I don't have a scale but if I put on a sufficent amount of weight I will know it.

Before

Well. Got something to work with here. Am afraid the stork will knock on my door and ask for his legs back.

1 kommentar: