tisdag 19 oktober 2010

Poleart 2010

Anna:
So many things took place during the couple of months when the blog was down and I feel it's time to do some backtracking:

On September 25th my dear friend (and employer) Nelle from North Pole Studios put on the amazing event of PoleArt at Södra Teatern I Stockholm. It is an international event that contains both a showcase and a competition focusing on "displaying the artistry, beauty and showmanship in poledance". It was a mindblowing evening with fantastic performances by participants from ... different countries, the judges were true poledancecelebs and it was a superbly well organised and impressive show.

I usually don't post other peoples videos of performances or feats here but the winner and the runner-up of this competition are must-sees and should not be kept hidden so if t´you have a few minutes to spare, do have a look. (That goes for all the CF and KB guys as well. You don't wanna miss this!)

The runner-up, Oona from Finland. What can I say, flawless.


The winner, Laurence from France. So artistic.


And I can't stop myself from posting this last one. Marina from North Pole Studios, Stockholm performed in the showcase. Even though I train with her regularly I'm breathtaken each time I see her perform. This time I even had tears in my eyes. Couldn't find a clip from the eventnight so here's Marina rehearsing at the studio.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar